Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wordful Wednesday - Birthday Dinner

Jeff's favorite place for Beef on Weck (other than his mom's) is a place called Bar Bill...

So for his birthday yesterday we went there for dinner.  We went early because they get busy during normal lunch and dinner time.
It's in a suburb of Buffalo called East Aurora.
The food is yummy.  I personally am not fond of their service, but the beef on weck totally makes up for it. 

DELICIOUS!!

(For those of you who do not know what Beef on Weck is....it is a hot roast beef sandwich on a Kimmelweck bun.  A Kimmelweck bun is a bun with caraway seeds and kosher salt.  It is a Western New York thing.)

For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus,  Parenting by Dummies, Project Alicia, The InfoMouse , Focused on the Magic & Fresh Mommy.   

My Signature

4 Sweet Comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

No clue what a weck is, but glad you guys enjoyed the food.

Liz Mays said...

Now I need to add that to my must try list!

Ms POSH said...

Looks like it was tasty!
POSH

Unknown said...

So glad you told me what weck was. I was wondering! Happy birthday to him!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin