Saturday, July 19, 2008

About Me


My name is Melanie and I live in Buffalo, NY. I have lived in Western New York all of my life.  
(BTW...NO, it is really not as snowy here as everyone thinks.)

I am the artist behind Whimsical Creations. My family is really crafty and I have loved creating things since I can remember. I started making ornaments out of salt dough as a child with my mom. Over time I changed from Salt Dough to Polymer Clay.
I am married to a wonderful man and we have 2 beautiful (yes, I am bias) children together, a son and a daughter.  I have an addiction to all things Disney.

I also love to scrapbook, paint, make jewelry, enter giveaways and take photos...TONS of photos!! According to my husband I love a great photo-op.

My blog is about my life, family, my creations and my finds along the way.

Hope you enjoy my blog. Please come back and visit again.


4 Sweet Comments:

Sharon said...

Cool! I didn't know you were in Buffalo?! I'm in Cooperstown, four hours east. Glad to know there are some more bloggers in the great Upstate!

Linda said...

Very Cool!!! I own a home in Saratoga Springs... and lived in Oneonta for awhile... my son was born husband used to be part of the Cooperstown Craft Co-op ...small world!

Love your blog...and will be back

I'm popping in from the UBP... hope you will stop in at my blog... Cooking Tip of the Day...

Christine said...

I'm in Buffalo to! Well a little north of there in Youngstown! I love your work!

gayla said...

I live way up in the NEK on the Canadian Border in Vermont! I love you sight, you have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing with us! hugs,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin