Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wordful Wednesday- Destination

Last week I wrote about how my husband & I went on a getaway.

We flew out at 6am and arrived in Orlando, FL 2.5hrs later.  Not sure if I have ever said this before, but I HATE flying....love getting to our destination quickly, but hate take-offs and landings.  I have gotten better, but I am still not fond of it.  
Once we arrived we hit the ground running...we checked in to our hotel went straight to the park.
Yep, we went back to Disney, just the 2 of us.  Our Anniversary was on the 11th of July and we had decided to celebrate by going to Disney.  At first I felt a bit guilty going without my kids, but that feeling wore off quickly.  We had a great time just hanging out trying new things.  Our goal this trip was to eat at different restaurants and go on some rides we had never gone on before and we did just that.  We also decided to go hotel hopping and see what they were like.  You know, things children do not like doing.    We had a blast.

Cheers!
For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus  Parenting by Dummies, & The InfoMouse
Focused on the Magic

My Signature

17 Sweet Comments:

The Info Mouse said...

Nice to meet you, and thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures! I'm not a big fan of flying either ;)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I hate flying too. Looks like you had a great celebration. Love Disney.

Mouse Fan Diane said...

Those are some great pics. I think that is so sweet just the 2 of you went to WDW, I would love to do that.
I'm a new follower too, please stop by mine too.

http://candoitmom.blogspot.com/

:DISTherapy said...

Well check out the King & Queen!! It looks as though you had more fun than any kid could have. Happy Anniversary. (I'm a new follower! :DM)

Michelle said...

Looks like a super fun getaway!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a great trip, love the photos!

Unknown said...

Yes, Disney as adults without kids is a whole different experience isn't it? And a fun one! Glad you guys had such a good time. Happy Anniversary!!! :)

Wendy Irene said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! What a sweet thing to do. Love the princess crown pic :)

Finding Charm said...

Happy Anniversary and what a fun trip to celebrate it with. Looks like you two had fun.

Run DMT said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish I knew you were in my neck of the woods! I would've have arranged to come meet you. Next time!

It's been ages since I've been by your blog. I hope all is well with you! xox

Savannah said...

Great photos! Looks like you had a fun trip. The first pic is so beautiful!

Stacy Uncorked said...

That sounds like the perfect anniversary getaway! Love all the shots! :)

WW: Fun With Nigel

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!! Beautiful pics! What a great way to celebrate!!! DH & I have done it (WDW sans kids) once and we too felt guilty at first too but had a magical time.

Thanks so much for joining us on the hop,
Deb @ The Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop

Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversary! My DH and I go every year to Disney World for our anniversary ... love your pictures and TFS.

Naomi said...

Best place to spend an anniversary; although, I'm not sure we would be able to get out without the kids. Glad you were able to do it! Love the crown/shield picture!

Manda said...

What fun photos! I love the one of the clouds! :)

~ Noelle said...

Happy late anniversary!
SO glad that yall were able to have a great time!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin