Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday - wk12


Hi!! Welcome to my 12th week of Not Me! Monday!

I did not loose my cordless phone last week. I certainly would not put my phone on my trunk of the car and then drive off with it on the trunk. NOPE, I am smarter than that. I did not then drive the whole route (once I had realized what I had done) I took looking for my phone and could not find it. There wasn't even smashed pieces.

And because I am not obsessed with taking photos of flowers...
Have a wonderful week!!

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, here.

6 Sweet Comments:

Lani said...

Happy Not Me Monday:) What gorgeous pictures!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Lovely photos of the flowers.

Flor Larios Art said...

Wow! Great photos especially the red rose!

PussDaddy said...

You have such a nice looking family. Your kids are so cute.

PussDaddy

A New England Girl said...

Lovely photos! And your phone incident sounds like something I would completely do! Too funny. :)

Caroline said...

Sorry about your cell phone! Lovely photos though ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin