Friday, May 1, 2009

A little of this and that...



I have been reading a blog called, Steps for Brady for a while now. I found the blog through one of my friends on facebook. The mom, Megan, who writes the blog is from my home town of Oakfield, NY. She is a mom of 4, ages 2 and under. She has a set of triplets that just turned 2 last Friday and a daughter almost 6mths old. Her son, Brady was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma on Jan. 21st of this year.

I have a favor to ask of my readers. Momlogic is having a Mother of all Bloggers contest and Steps for Brady is a finalist. Please go here and vote for her today. The contest ends May 6th.





I am also having a blog giveaway next week starting on May 5th. I am participating in Tuesday's Blog Party. I am thinking of giving away a Coach Sunglasses Case and something made by me....I haven't quite figured out what yet. Any suggestions?



So my bloggy/etsy friend Amy from Giggleberry Creations blogged about me and my creations today. She is such a sweetie! I truly enjoy making creations for her. You should really check out her shop. Here is one of her buntings. Adorable!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

3 Sweet Comments:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

My pleasure!! Thanks for all your creations!

Tiges and Weince said...

I also read you feature from Amy & the items she has bought from you. Simple gorgeous will definitely keep them in mind for my next baby purchase. Congrats on your store.
Kylie

Tabitha Blue said...

Wow, off to vote for her!! What cute creations... and I think what you said sounds like a great giveaway!

:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin