Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm Finished!!!

Good Morning!!! I had to share a picture of that sunflower that was just opening in a previous posting. Simply beautiful....

Yippie, I am finally finished painting the last of three paintings for my friend. As a present for my friend's baby shower, I took her bedding and created 2 painting with 2 of the characters on them. When I gave her the paintings at the shower I told her I would paint a 3rd painting with her son's name on it when he was born (and she picked out a name). Well, I finished the 3rd last night. I am happy with how they all turned out.

Here is a picture of the bedding she picked.

Here are the paintings.


(Please excuse the lighting on the 3rd, took it last night and my computer is being tempramental this am and won't let me down load the new one I took.)

6 Sweet Comments:

Anonymous said...

SGH...you did a beautiful job of those painting...I love them and match the bedding so well!!!

New England Quilter said...

Those are adorable!

Anonymous said...

OMG...so embarrassed ...two blogs opened at the same time....sorry Melanie!!!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

It's ok sewing, I have done the same thing before on the threads.
=) melanie

AudreyO said...

Hi, I'm Audrey. I'm finally getting a chance to read all of the blogs from the bloggy carnival and loving what I'm finding.

The bedding is so cute. And the paintings are adorable.

Ashley Newell said...

OMGosh! My son has that same bedding! I just LOVE the art you made, it's ADORABLE! I would have bought that if I saw it when we were decorating the nursery. It matches SO much better than the stuff we got.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin