Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas this year. 
Santa was very generous this year.  My living room looks like a toy store blew up.  We spent the afternoon with great friends and had an amazing time. 
On a personal note, I ended up in the ER on Monday night in a lot of pain.  After some tests, I found out I have pleurisy (inflammation of the membrane surrounding the lungs).  I am grateful that I no longer have pneumonia (it's all gone according to the x-ray) and that I do not have a blood clot (was a possibility).  After some pain medication along with some anti-inflammatory meds, I am feeling much much better.  Here's to a new year and a clean slate.
My Signature

2 Sweet Comments:

Adrienne said...

Looks like a wonderful holiday! Those sweet kiddos are growing up and staying smiley!! Always a joy to see! Hope you get some "take care of me time" ...never easy to carve out. Feel better soon!!

Masshole Mommy said...

I had pleurisy once - it was MISERABLE. Hope you feel better soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin