Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wordful Wednesday - Magic Bands

Look what came on Tuesday!!
We are staying in a resort that is doing the Magic Band testing on our next trip.
I chose our colors and was a bit worried that my daughter's and mine would get mixed up (we both wanted pink...and there is no purple) if when not wearing them but read somewhere that the insides were personalized, too.  Sure enough they are.  (There is a code under my name which I blurred out.)
Only 27days to go!  I can not wait to celebrate my 40th in Disney World!  :)

For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus,  Parenting by Dummies, Project Alicia,  Focused on the Magic & Fresh Mommy.
My Signature

14 Sweet Comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

We were picked to test out the Magic Bands, too! We are going in 11 days!

~ Noelle said...

how fun!
i want to go to disney again... soon
hope yall have a blast and cant wait to hear about the bands..

Disney Day by Day said...

We will be trying these out next week. Have a great time on your trip!

CaseyluvsDisney said...

Oh how exciting! I just customized ours for our November trip and can't wait to get them!

AdventurerMom said...

How neat! I can't wait to try those out.

Claremont First Ward said...

How exciting! What are magic bands though? Tracking devices??? :)

Deb @ Focused on the Magic said...

That'll be fun! We switched over our AP's and now to have Magic bands it will be so much more convenient.

Laura S Reading said...

I can imagine how excited you must be - and more so daily!

KJ @ PlustheMagic said...

They look great! Have a wonderful trip :)

Delighted said...

Awesome! Ours just came too, and I'm so excited. Two more weeks until we can try them out. Can't wait to read more about your experience!

Stephanie said...

Exciting! Hope you have a great birthday trip.

Unknown said...

Cool can't wait to try it out!

Linda said...

We just came back.. and we stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.. we tested the bands too... it was great! We never had to use the park cards once.... we used them for everything... purchases, park entries, room door... we also had the meal plan and it worked well there too.. have fun!

Linda said...

I almost forgot.. it was great for fast pass... be sure to schedule a few.. the bands were great for that.. no keeping track of tickets

Blog Widget by LinkWithin