Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wordful Wednesday - A boy and his IMAGINATION

When I told Ian that he got into Apple Camp (he was on the waiting list) he was super excited.  I told him he needed to bring in photos with him and immediately his brain started turning trying to figure out what he wanted to take photos of.

Then it dawned on him....

Pokemon in Lego Armor!
Yes...before we went on vacation he started creating armor out of legos for stuffed animals.  He continued when he got home when he built armor for his newest Pokemon, Scraggy.  He bought Scraggy while at Disney World in Japan at Epcot...his FAVORITE store at Disney World.  That kid could spend HOURS looking at the Pokemon in Japan.
He even put armor on his sister's Unicorn....
I can not wait to see the movie trailer he made at camp this week using all of these pictures I took for him.
Seriously look at that horn protector on the unicorn!
Seriously going to be awesome!
LOVE his imagination.  :D

For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus  Parenting by Dummies, Project Alicia, The InfoMouse , Focused on the Magic & Fresh Mommy

My Signature

6 Sweet Comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

That's so exciting! I'm sure he'll have an amazing time!
Haha, what an original idea indeed:D Love it!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

Well it looks like your creativity got passed down! That's awesome and i didn't know about the Apple Camp. I'll have to keep that one in mind in a few years.

Unknown said...

SO.DANG.CUTE!!! I miss that kind of stuff at my house!

Keri Fabin said...

This is so awesome. I can't believe he came up with all of those! I love them all!

Liz Mays said...

Man oh man is he creative!

Michelle said...

I love that your creativity has spread to your children.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin