Friday, August 24, 2012

Dear So & So Friday

Dear Melanie,
Do more blog posts would ya!  Posts are lacking here.  You know show all those pretty pictures you have been taking!
Sincerely your Blog.

Dear Julie,
I had a wonderful time at our 20th high school reunion.  Thank you for driving!!
Love, Melanie Warren (yep your other friend named Melanie)

Dear Mom,
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!  Wish we lived closer so we could celebrate with you!
Love, your eldest.  :D

Dear Lily,
When did you get sooooo old?  Last I remember you were a baby!  Kindergarten in 10 days!
Saddened at the speed of time, mommy

Dear Ian,
You & your friends make my heart smile.  You guys are too funny!  I still can not believe you guys are going to be 6th graders this year.
Love, MOM

Dear So and So...


If you would like to see more Dear So & So's and/or participate check out 3 Bedroom Bungalow.

My Signature

2 Sweet Comments:

Unknown said...

Love these ... I have done letters like this a couple of times on my blog. Maybe it's time I do some more - I like them!

Cutest picture too! Have a great weekend!

~ Noelle said...

yes! post pics.. i love your photos

Blog Widget by LinkWithin