Thursday, April 28, 2011

A bit neurotic.

Only one week from today and we will be starting our road trip to Florida.  Over the last few months I have been collecting things to bring on our trip.  Yep, I am one of those people.  From clothes to goodies for the car when I see something I have been collecting it.

This week I made Lily some jewelry to wear with her outfits (I will share more about those outfits another day).

I was making Ian jewelry also (that is what the Stitch from here was for) but he has decided he would like Stitch to stay a figurine instead.  When we get home I am going to make him a Stitch photo holder and print a photo of him with Stitch to put in it (he is on a mission to see Stitch).  Someone asked me in the Stitch post about finding Stitch items....I would recommend Etsy or Ebay.  =)

Yep, that's me...a bit neurotic.  ;)
My Signature

7 Sweet Comments:

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

You are so talented!! I LOVE the necklaces you made for your daughter! How fun!!

Wendy Irene said...

That jewelry is stunning. What a lucky little girl to have such a talented Mom! She is going to look great!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

These are so pretty! Lily is one lucky girl! This looks like any little girls ultimate dream:D

Ian's Stitch turned out great too. I hope he'll get to see a real Stitch.

Your kids are so lovely!

Unknown said...

What a fun Mom you are Melanie!!! My girls would have LOVED those necklaces when they were younger! That L with the Mini head is to die for!

Finding Charm said...

Those are great! All the little girls will be jealous. Hope you can work in a Princess lunch.

Jingle said...

These are all so cute!!!

~ Noelle said...

hope yall have fun
when we went, stich was the first character we saw when we entered!!!!
i think the photo holder would be so cool

Blog Widget by LinkWithin