Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Lilac Festival

On Saturday we went to the Lilac Festival in Rochester, NY.  Since we have had a warm spring half of the lilacs were bloomed and gone, but there were some that were still blooming.  Before I show you the photos...I have to share how cute Lily was.  She was ADORABLE!  She has asked daddy for a lilac bush..which is funny because Jeff HATES the smell of lilacs.  What is funnier is that daddy agreed to buy her one and put it in the back yard.  YAY...I will finally get my lilac bush I have wanted.  =D
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, WW & 7 Clown Circus


My Signature

28 Sweet Comments:

Anonymous said...

I really need to take a trip to this...I think I told you this last year. So beautiful!

Jayme said...

How can you hate the smell of lilacs??

Heather! said...

Oh wow...these are soooo beautiful! I can almost smell them...they are my very favorite flower...remind me of my grandmother! :)

Happy WW! Thanks for stopping by my little blog!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I love lilacs. So pretty.

Kimberly said...

Lilacs are one of my favorites. Now you know how to get what you want. Just have Lily ask for it. ;)

Felicia said...

Beautiful! What a great opportunity for pictures!

Mimi N said...

Gorgeous photos! Never heard of the Lilac Festival. Lilacs are everywhere here in MN. Should be the state flower! LOL

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

Dee said...

I can almost smell them! Your kids are adorable!

Unknown said...

I love lilac! I would love to have one in my yard but Hank also hates the smell of them...must be a guy thing. ;0D

BK said...

Beautiful Lilac! It must have been a really great sight.

Braley Mama said...

I can smell them now:O)

Andrea said...

What BEAUTIFUL shots! Of the flowers, and the wee ones! :)

FireMom said...

These are outstanding. Thank you so much for sharing them!

alicia said...

Great shots. Thanks for dropping by. Happy WW! See ya next week.

Jingle said...

Gorgeous photos!

Julie From Momspective said...

Right now, that's the only place I want to be. There, with my laptop. That's my all time favorite smell.

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Beautiful lilacs and no bees in sight! Beautiful photos. :)
Thanks for stopping by and linking your WW post up over at my place. Have a great day.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

Liz Mays said...

Until this post, I never really appreciate the beauty of lilacs. Gorgeous!!!

More Than Words said...

Wow, those are all so gorgeous! And the ones with the kids are awesome!!! Love those!

Susan Cook said...

Great shots. I love lilacs. That's actually our state flower. Looks like a fun time at the festival.

Happy WW♥

Cascia Talbert said...

Lilacs are so beautiful and fragrant. I sure miss the lilacs from back home. They don't grow out here. Thanks for stopping by the Healthy Moms!

Jamie said...

love those pictures. i love lilacs, so pretty!

My Wee View said...

I can smell them from here.

So pretty

Thanks for the WW

Lynette
xo

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

How amazing are those photo's?!?! What a lovely little trip!

Lori said...

i can nearly smell them from here...gorgeous photos!!!

Momma J said...

So pretty!

Samy said...

Ah, how gorgeous is that!

~ Noelle said...

how sweet!
Daddy will do anything, huh?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin