Friday, May 7, 2010

Dear So and So... wk12

Before I start I have to laugh...my husband asked me where my Dear So & So post was for last week.  SHOCK!  He typically only opens my blog to show ppl at work photos of the kids.  About a month ago he read my Dear So & So one day and came home and asked me what was up with that.  LMBO!  So honey, here is my dear so and so for this week.  =D

Dear AC,
How I LOVE thee.  I hate humid & sticky.  I have been working on a large order and humid and sticky makes my clay too squishy. I am glad that this year I have not had to call the people who put your unit in.  I have had to call them every year for the last 3yrs starting the year they installed it.  If I had to, you would have seen steam coming out my ears.
Wishing I needed you this weekend, melanie

Dear Kathy Van Zeeland,
I am ridiculously happy about my new purse!! I typically do not buy myself new purses very often.  I am very glad I bought this one in pink.  It is so pretty!!
Very happy customer, Melanie

Dear Heidi,
Thank you for introducing me to your Kathy Van Zeeland bag!!  You ROCK.
Your most favorite sister, melanie 

Dear Jeff,
Please get your own facebook account.  While I don't have a problem with you looking through mine...wouldn't it just be easier to have your own?
Your loving wife, mel

Dear neighbors,
If you put grass seed down, you may want to dig up the spot you are putting it on and water the seed once you put it down.  Just sayin.  Unless you intended on feeding the birds.  Also, your kid is driving me INSANE.  I am over his screaming and his weirdness. 
Wishing you would clean up your weeds, your neighbor

Dear Ian,
GO BACK TO BED!  You DO NOT need to be up around 6am.  It is just ridiculous.  You are not missing anything.  You are NOT going to miss the bus.  You end up waking up the rest of the house and that just makes everyone cranky.
Very cranky, mommy

Dear Lily,
You need a nap!  The temper tantrums over the past 2 days are CRAZY!  You are definitely not getting enough sleep.  Go back to bed.
Very cranky, mommy

Dear self,
Go back to bed.  You are too cranky.
ZZZZZzzzzzz.....

Dear mom,
Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!  Wish I could be there.  I am glad you liked your gifts.
Love you lots, Melanie


Here is what I made for my mom...
(she collects Toy Story figures and I have been wanting to make the little green alien)
And I sent her this from the kids...
It says Love You, Nana on it.  
Kerrie from the Wooden Hive does beautiful work!





Don't forget to enter my Giveaway for Tuesday, here and that for every children's bracelet I sell in my shop this week 100% of the sale will be donated to the Tuesday Whitt Foundation.Dear So and So...


If you would like to see more Dear So & So's and/or participate check out 3 Bedroom Bungalow.




My Signature

14 Sweet Comments:

Jingle said...

Oh, I just LOVE that alien!!! Happy you are happy about your new purse! Sad that you are cranky. And laughing, because, well, it is a bit amusing. LOL!

Braley Mama said...

Happy Mother's day to you Melanie! I love your purse!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the alien!! Great job!!!

Krista said...

The alien is so cute!! Great work! And I love the Mother's Day gift for you mom - very original. Sad to say that I have nothing for my own mom yet. Yikes!
Happy Friday!!

hoffee and a nuffin said...

Garrett LOVES the alien... looks great! :)

KimmieKarma♥ said...

I always love your Dear so & so's! They are so great!

And that alien is so adorable!

Amber said...

LOVE the alien! That is awesome.

Together We Save said...

Love the alien... very cute. Hope you have a great Mother's Day too.

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

The Toy Story dude is ssooooo neat! I am amazed at your work! Beautiful!!

Cyndy Bush said...

How cute that your husband is reading your blog!
I absolutely adore that alien.

Anonymous said...

Oh he is sooo wonderful..I love it. Hope you have a very happy Mother's Day!!!

Unknown said...

Too funny that your husband missed your post! Your little green alien is so cute too! I had a lady at work as about your penguin photo holder, of course I sent her to your shop!
And most days I wish I could send my cranky children (and self) back to bed too!!

Annette Piper said...

As always - love your dear so & so posts! Love the alien figure too!

~ Noelle said...

I totally hear you on the naps!
ever since marc got home, broxtons naps have gotten worse than ever!
i sure wish we had some sort of schedule!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin