Friday, May 21, 2010

Aloha Friday #27

http://islandlife808.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/aloha-banner.jpg
Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your comment below and link in Kailani’s blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

This weeks question is:
Do you watch Lost?  

I have watched it from the beginning and will be sad to see it end on Sunday.  I am looking forward to them tying up loose ends though.

My Signature

18 Sweet Comments:

Natalie A. said...

I watched it for the first few seasons and then I just lost track of it! I can't believe that it's ending! Have a great Friday!

Dee said...

I saw the first season and that was it.

Smellyann said...

Nope, sorry!

Kimberly said...

I watched it for the first two seasons, and then they "lost" me. ;) Too many questions, not enough answers.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I have never seen that show!

I am Harriet said...

Nope :)

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/a-breath-of-fresh-air-as-bloggers-unite/

janetfaye said...

I love LOST! I feel so sad that it is ending.

http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/aloha-friday-23.html

Susan Cook said...

I never watched it. My BIL loves it and is sad it's ending too.

JJ said...

Wow! Yes, this is an easy question. lol

My daughters and I watch it each week.

Thanks.

I posted a question too.

The Social Frog said...

Yes, I do :) Hubby and I LOVE it!

Auntie E said...

No I do not watch it.
My Friday link for you

jaime said...

I LOVE Lost! My brother took me to the site where they filmed the beach scenes, and we almost stumbled into a shot that was in last week's episode. :) I posted pictures on my blog a couple of weeks ago (see them here: http://worldofjaime.blogspot.com/2010/04/getting-lost.html)

We're hosting a 'Lost' party on Sunday evening. I'll be sure to post about it on Monday or Tuesday.

Sarann said...

Nope, have a great weekend!

vvb32 reads said...

Yes, I'm a Lostie! I'll be sad when it ends tomorrow too. But at least will have most questions answered...i hope ;-D

Unknown said...

I love LOST!! I can't wait til tomorrow but when it's over - I think I'll be mad! The week before last left me on a rant. We'll see. :) Have a great weekend.

Samy said...

Yes! I've watched each and every episode and Sunday will be bittersweet. I hope it ends satisfyingly though.

Have a great weekend :)

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I have been watching it from the beginning. I think I did miss 1 season. I almost stopped watching it, but hung in there. We watched the final 3 episodes today, so we could catch up before the finale.

~ Noelle said...

never watched it...
wish I did now, with all the hype of the end! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin