Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday & Flashback Friday

August 16, 1977
I was 3 1/2 & my sister was 9mths old.
One day while feeding the ducks (on the side of the road by a creek) a photographer for the local paper pulled over and asked to take our photo for the paper.  I love my expression.

A 
Day With TwoTake Me Back Tuesday posts at A Day With Two.

Way Back When-esday posts at Twinfatuation.
Friday Photo FlashbackFriday Photo Flashback posts at More Than Words.
Flashback 
Friday ButtonFlashback Friday posts at Christopher And Tia's blog.

My Signature

19 Sweet Comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!! See you soon!!

Amy

Braley Mama said...

you guys look like a model family, I mean actual models. All so beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

I love it...you are just too cute. It's cool to be able to have memories like that.

Liz Mays said...

That is so adorable and a wonderful memory captured there!

Amy said...

that is just amazing.. too cute..

Unknown said...

That is so cool that you guys were in the newspaper! And I love your expression too!!

Beedeebabee said...

How adorable! 1977 was the year I graduated from high school! xo Paulette

Big Mama Cass said...

omg that is so cute!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

How cute! What a perfect picture! I love your expression and not only your facial expression, but even your hands are poised in a "look" of excited surprise! :o)

Blessings & aloha!

Unknown said...

Truly, that is the most adorable image! Think of how many newspaper readers you cheered that day!

(Isn't that the date Elvis died, too? Don't know why that's in my head...going to replace that useless knowledge with this precious family photo!)

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

Kimberly said...

What timing! And how cool that you still have the clipping. I was in a newspaper once, for winning a biscuit baking contest, of all things. LOL!

Tia Colleen said...

!!! cutest thing EVER.

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

How cool is that?!?! What an amazing memory to have! So beautiful!

The Doll said...

That's awesome. What a great memory to have.

Alyssa S. said...

Great picture! It's awesome that it's forever memorialized in the newspaper :) I love it.

CourtneyKeb said...

Seriously, that is absolutely all American cuteness right there!

More Than Words said...

And I can totally see why!! That is an adorable picture!! I love seeing photos of daddy's and their girls!!!! So precious!

Natalie A. said...

This was a great snap shot picture of you all! I bet it brings back great memories! Have a great weekend!

http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2010/04/friday-photo-flashback_23.html

Muthering Heights said...

Awww, you look so happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin