Friday, February 19, 2010

Dear So and So... wk4

So here goes nothing...

Dear Self,
Glad you bought Just Dance for Wii.  It ROCKS!!  I would definitely recommend it to everyone.  I took it over to my friend's house yesterday and all 4 kids (her 3 & Ian) were quiet!!!  They were busy for hours.  It was great!
Still dancing, melanie

Dear Jeff,
Bowling is not my idea of fun on Valentine's Day.  I know you already know I HATE bowling.  Part of it has to do with the fact I have only bowled a handful of times and I am not competitive and you are on a league and are very competitive...which makes it not so much fun.  It's more humiliating than anything. (even if you have left your ball & shoes at home)
No more bowling in my future, Melanie

Dear Mom & Dad,
Thank you for telling me my hair looks "spiffy".  At 36, I love looking "spiffy".  *wink*
Your "spiffy" looking daughter, melanie

Dear Ian,
I am sorry you are having tummy aches.  I am hoping we can get to the bottom of it when we go to the dr's on Monday.
Hugs, mommy

Dear Lily,
Seriously how many times can we watch the Dinosaur Team Umizoomi?  I know it's your new favorite show, but can we watch a different episode?
sigh, mommy

Dear NickJr,
When you come up with a new show, could you please make more than 10 episodes?
Tired of the re-runs already, Lily's mommy

Dear hairdresser who cut my hair,
I still HATE my haircut.  Enough said.
Waiting for my hair to grow out, melanie


Dear So and So...

If you would like to see more Dear So & So's and/or participate check out 3 Bedroom Bungalow.







My Signature

6 Sweet Comments:

Kati said...

OMG!! I totally love "Just Dance" for Wii! It is the best...

Braley Mama said...

Hope your son feels better soon! And that you grow into a cut you like:)

Kat said...

I am still confused about where Max and Ruby's parents are...

Kiy said...

Oh my gosh, I just had to comment ... Dinosaur Umizoomi is Emi's fav too. I am losing my mind. What about Pete at Chuggington? Emi lives for Pete. It took me forever (well, all week) to realize Pete's a train! I'm glad we have a couple of new shows to watch but seriously, I am "almost" missing Dora. Okay, no, I take that back - not possible.

P.S. To Kat ... I hear ya! That show sorta freaks me out on so many levels!

Liz Mays said...

Why don't kids mind those reruns like we do??? I feel for you with the haircut. It took me 10 years to find someone who cuts the way I like it and I'm dreading that I'll be moving and will have to start all over! I hope it grows super fast!

Kimberly said...

Again, can't say enough how much I love this theme. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin