Monday, July 20, 2009

Not My Child! Monday


I interrupt the regularly scheduled weekly Not Me! Monday post briefly to bring you Not My Child! Monday...

My daughter would not make a sand cake and then decide to try it. Ummmm...nope! She did not later that night tell me that "sand cakes are NOT yummy!"

My son did not look like a crack addict spaz when he kept asking for tokens at Charles E. Cheddar. (what my husband calls chuck e cheese)

My son did not tell everyone in our neighborhood that it was his birthday. He did not come into the house to show me the card the neighbor a few houses down gave him with $5.00 in it. Nope my kid would not do that!

While raspberry & cherry picking on Sunday my son did not sit in raspberries and end up with red stains on his shorts. He also did not ask me to pit his cherry for him. Ahem. I am not a mommy bird sweetie, you are 8 spit the pit out.
My daughter did not "collect" raspberries and cherries in her bucket...she does not like to "collect" things lately. She did not refuse to eat them.
Thanks for stopping by. I adore comments and would love for you to leave a comment so I can check out your blog, too.

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what her children and everyone else's children have not been doing this week.

7 Sweet Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I have to say it...it sounds like a BERRY good weekend.
And heavens no, sandcakes are not yummy. I always preferred mudpies.

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Too funny! Your son is quite clever with the birthday scam. That made me LOL. Oh yes, I agree with Mannequin above, mudpies taste better than sandcakes.
Have a great week ahead. :)

Jennifer said...

These are fantastic! I stuck with the regular NMM, since my teens rarely do anything more entertaining or embarrassing then me.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

My son did not have similar blue stains on his shorts from blueberry picking.

Family American Style. said...

I enjoyed reading your very cute post. Thank you for sharing.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That is so funny! Kids are hilarious.

Ruth said...

Very funny post.

Ruth

Blog Widget by LinkWithin