Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mini Interview - I have been tagged.

April over a Musings of The Mama has tagged me with this interview. I am terrible about doing these tag/award things on my blog. I am honored every time I am tagged and receive an award. Sorry I am a bad blogger that I don't always do them...so please do not be offended if I have not done one you have given me.

What is your current obsession?
Giveaways and learning code.

What are you wearing today?
T-shirt, shorts and flip flops.

What's for dinner?
Hamburgers, sweet potato fries and corn on the cob.

What would you eat for your last meal?
A donut...yeah, I know not good for the diet.

What's the last thing you bought?
Cards & GC for the parties we went to yesterday.


What are you listening to right now?
The Little Einsteins...Lily is watching it.

What is your favorite ice-cream flavour?
I am not an ice cream person...my favorite is butter crunch from Friendly's.

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
April is fabulous!! It is great when you meet people in the cyber-world.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
That is hard...I really like living near friends and family so I would have to say somewhere here in Western New York....just a much bigger house with land.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
An hour...that isn't really long enough to go anywhere.

What is your favorite flower?
I love daisies!


What's your favorite quote (for now)?
"I am not even supposed to be here today!" from Clerks

What is your favorite colour?
Pink.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
My new tees from Old Navy.

What is your dream job?
Creating with polymer clay all day. =D

If you could invent any useful invention, what would it be?
LOL, I am going with April's answer... "A remote control for controlling the volume of my children!"

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I would put it toward the pavers that we want to put out front.

Describe your personal style?
tee shirt and sweats...guess that really isn't a style

What is your favorite TV show?
Ok, so I watch too much tv! I don't have just one. Currently I am watching So You Think You Can Dance, Burn Notice and Harpers Island.

What are you going to do after this?
Go to the Allentown Art Festival.

What are your favourite movies?
Clerks, The Notebook, A Knights Tale

What's your favourite fruit?
Raspberries.

What inspires you?
My kids...my family.

Your favorite books?
All of the Harry Potter books.

Are you a home body or do you prefer to be out?
Depends on the day. Most of the time I prefer to be out doing things.

Polka Dots or checks?
Polka Dots.

Favorite candy?
Reese Pieces or Peanut Butter Cups! Chocolate & Peanut butter=YUM!

Do you collect something?
Mmmmm...not really anything. I guess I do have a HUGE christmas ornament collection.

The rules :
1. Respond and rework; answer the question on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add more one question of your own.



So I am supposed to tag people, but there are sooooo many fabulous blogs out there I am not going to tag anyone. I am a bad like that.


But I do love the way Lily looks with her hair in 2 ponies. This photo is from yesterday, we went to 2 parties. I will post more photos later in the week. The korkers are from Winklepots. She made me some 4th of July ones and I also got these pink ones. LOVE them!!


1 Sweet Comments:

Beedeebabee said...

It was fun reading your interview! I'm a pink girl myself. Your Lily is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! :o) Paulette

Blog Widget by LinkWithin