Saturday, June 6, 2009

Chicken Wing Dip

I am throwing a bridal shower for my friend in a few weeks. My chicken wing dip is the only thing the bride to be requested on the menu.

I thought I would share this recipe with you for my Chicken Wing Dip. My aunt gave it to me a couple of years ago and it has been a HUGE hit with my friends and family. My husband drools when I make this.


4c chopped chicken
12 oz red hot sauce (we love Franks here in Buffalo, it's sooooo yummy)
2- 8oz cream cheese
1c ranch dressing
1c chopped celery
1c monterey jack cheese (put on top...I personally have been mixing it with the rest of the ingredients so there is yummy cheese throughout)

mix all ingredients and bake 30 min on 350.

(photo was taken of a 1/2 batch prior to baking)

I usually make a 1/2 batch for small gatherings. Beware, I made a 1/2 a patch and brought it to a cookout a few years ago (thinking that there would be lots of dips because it was bring a dish to pass thing) and it was gone in 15min.

**Edited to add...I usually serve this with tortilla chips.

So here in Buffalo we order chicken wings, not Buffalo wings. I LOVE hot chicken wings!

5 Sweet Comments:

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

That sounds like something my guys would love! Thanks!
~Kim

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh this does look good. Ill have to make this for my brother... he loves wings.. so I'm betting he'd LOVE this!!

:)
~Tabitha

Ps, hope you join in on Sunday Citar tomorrow!!

Beedeebabee said...

Oh yum!!! I'm making this for my guys too! Smiles, Paulette :o)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

This makes me hungry. I LOOOVE this stuff!! Love it.

I'm addicted to Frank's Red Hot. Try it on pepperoni pizza sometime. Delish.

BlackCatMima said...

Holy moly, that sounds sinffully delicious! What do you dip it with, just Ritz crackers or something?

Hahaha - the code word I have to enter is "fateri" - uhh, yeah FAT is right! That's why it sounds so good!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin