Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Beautiful Daisies

I have loved daisies forever. Ever since I saw them used in a Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine 11 years ago. It was so beautiful I knew I had to use them in my wedding. They were the theme of my wedding 10 years ago. After I saw this photo that Allie from allieart4children had in her shop, I wanted to create a beautiful daisy treasury. I love pink and daisies. Please check out her other lovely photos she has in her shop, blog and her new blog called Ordinary Matters, where Allie & another photographer are taking a new picture a day.


Click here to be taken to the treasury.

4 Sweet Comments:

hoffee and a nuffin said...

This treasury is BEAUTIFUL! We used white daisies and red and yellow gerberas in our wedding too! Daisies are such a friendly flower!

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Love that treasury, just went and showed some love!

BTW, I'm giving you a Kreativ Blogger award, stop by to pick it up when you get a chance!

Unknown said...

Your blog banner is adorable!! And I love that treasury!! Very sweet :)

Allie said...

Wow! Thank you so much, Melanie! This is such an honor! I really appreciate being included in your beautiful treasury, and for the blog feature! Thank you!, allie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin