Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Citar



"There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again." ~ Elizabeth Lawrence




Thank you for stopping by Sunday Citar! This blog quote meme was created by Fresh Mommy. You can stop by her blog to see the quotes and photos that she and everyone else is loving right now.

Update on Potty Training - She is doing great!! She even walked over to the potty and did #2 all on her own. The only thing to work on is nap/bed time and going out of the house. I know TMI again.


19 Sweet Comments:

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Beautiful!! Happy Sunday Citar! ♥

sema said...

beautiful quote and such darling photos.

Anonymous said...

They are truly beautiful and I love that quote. :)

septembermom said...

I love this quote! The children are beautiful:)

Unknown said...

What a lovely quote!! The pictures just seem to illustrate it so well!

Beedeebabee said...

Melanie...You know what I think of EVERY time I come here and see these beautiful photo's of your kids? I always think how lucky they'll be when they're older and they have such gorgeous photo's of when they were little. I have lots of pictures of my kids when they were little, but YOUR photo's are truly breathtaking! You kids are just precious! Hugs, Paulette

Muthering Heights said...

Ok, call me hormonal, but that made me tear up a little!!!

Beverley Baird said...

Great quote and beautiful photos to go with it!

Ooty said...

Darling, this is wonderful as always !

Anonymous said...

What a sweet quote and darling kiddos (I know I've said that before, tee hee).

Jamie :)

Anya said...

So lovely :))
Happy sunday !!

JennyMac said...

Great quote! And super photos.

Mamí♥Picture said...

Beautiful Quote!
Beautiful Children =)

Mamí♥Picture said...

BTW my post...
http://www.mamipicture.com/2009/08/sunday-citar_23.html

Felicia said...

Beautiful photos! Congrats on the Potty Training Success!

Tabitha Blue said...

So sweet, the comment and the quote! :)

~Tabitha

Walker Family said...

Love it! I could seriously smell the flowers hun! Thanks for checking in on me today it means the world...

Unknown said...

Great quote, gorgeous pics, Have a great week! x

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

A fabulous quote! And lovely captures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin