Monday, August 24, 2009

Not Me Monday - wk 13


I certainly would not go to the zoo 2 days in a row. This was not because my friend wanted to go do something (we haven't gotten our kids together in forever) and we could not come up with anything else to do.
I would never bribe my son with the bone zone because he really didn't want to go again. I do not hate the bone zone because my kids end up a dusty MESS and it is usually filled with kids throwing stones.
I would never drop my children off at my in-laws so I can go on a date with my husband to the fair so I can see the parts of the fair I missed the first time I went with the kids.

I did not start potty training my daughter Friday. She certainly would not decide on her own that she didn't want a diaper on anymore. Mmm....nope I certainly would have started the process myself. BTW...she is doing awesome!!

I did not go through boxes of clothes that I bought my daughter for the next size/season and realize my daughter has a lot of clothes. I would never have bought all of that on clearance over the past couple years. I certainly did not try most of them on my daughter and enjoy it. Mmm....nope! I have to say, my daughter really likes trying on clothes. ;)

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

4 Sweet Comments:

Lauranie said...

Oh to have a child that LIKES trying on clothes...it would make changing seasonal wardrobe SO much easier!!! :)

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Wow! You have been extremely busy not doing so many things! lol Have a wonderful week ahead. :)

Liz Mays said...

Kids throw stones in there? That is so not right!

But, the zoo on any day is ok with me!

Barbra said...

What a gorgeous family you have!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin