Saturday, August 22, 2009

Last Weekend

So last weekend we were very busy. My husband took off that Thursday and Friday so we had a long weekend planned. It was hot and sticky here that whole weekend.

We went to the Erie Co. Fair...

...rode A LOT of rides and played a game or two...----------------------------------------

We went to the Seneca Park Zoo in Rochester...

...saw Nemo... ...and penguins formulating a plan...

...played on a playground...

---------------------------

We spend most of Saturday & Sunday at the beach...


---------------------------

So what am I doing this weekend? Doing the happy dance!!


Can I have a WOOT WOOT!?!? I bought Lily Littlest Petshop (her favorite) underwear yesterday and she has decided she no longer wants to wear diapers. She absolutely wants to wear underwear like mommy & Ian. So after nap yesterday I brought the potty downstairs and she went pee 6 times in it and had 2 accidents. After the 2nd accident I was leaning toward putting her back in a diaper, but decided against it. After that she walked over to the potty, pulled her underwear down and went. WOOT WOOT!! Today she has only had 1 accident so far besides wearing a diaper for nap. She is doing fantastic! I had every intention of starting the potty training process in Sept/Oct, but Lily had other plans. Crossing fingers and toes that this is it and she totally gets it.

Yes, I realize that this may be TMI....but I am really excited about no more diapers.

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

3 Sweet Comments:

gwengoods said...

Sounds like she is doing great, Orla is completely diaper free, and it is wonderful. Good luck!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Woot Woot to your daughter for going diaper free!

Lauranie said...

Nothing is ever TMI when it comes to potty training!! That is something to get EXCITED about!! I am going through this right now with my daughter...so I DEFINITELY understand!! Good Luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin