Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Creations and a Thank You!!

My friend Amy from Giggleberry Creations asked me to create a couple new custom items for her. She was my first customer and I have created many custom orders for her, see here & here. Not to mention she has become a fabulous friend across the pond in Australia. She had a baby boy named Harrison Ian (I am partial to the middle name, it's my sons) on March 1st. I was planning on sending her a baby gift when her baby bub arrived and when she asked me to create a special ornament just for him...it was a perfect idea.

Please meet Super Boy...

She also asked me to make a special magnet for her parents, who helped her out after the baby was born. She sent me pictures and a drawing and this is what I created.

Thank you so much Amy!! Hope you enjoy!



OH yeah, I almost forgot to tell you (actually I was trying to keep it to myself). Amy is giving away this bunting here.

This morning I woke up to a pleasant surprise. FromNancysHeart included my Gerber Daisy Necklace in this beautiful treasury. Click here to be taken to the treasury. Do it quick because it expires on Monday morning.

Thank you for including me with such great talent. Love everything, especially these items...


  1. Mommy and me printemps broochs by kiwihandmade
  2. Strawberry Double Scoop Waffle Cone Pendant by islandpixie
  3. Easter Bonnet pink and green felt hat brooch by Thinkoutsidethebox
  4. Personalized Letter Hanger by heartfelthandmade
  5. Concha Rose Needlefelted Flower Made to Order by confections

Hope everyone has a fabulous Saturday!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin