Saturday, March 21, 2009

Betcha Didn't Know...

Over at Barking Mad they are running a contest where you have to post something that they didn't know about me in order to win an Extreme Twilight giftpack.

Well, here goes nothing. While I LOVE vampire movies/shows and anything sci-fi/fantasy (just finished watching tonight's episode of The Legend of the Seeker), I have not read any of the Twilight series. I have wanted to for a while, but never seem to find the time. I really would like to get the series of books on tape and listen to them when I drive to visit my parents 4 hrs away. My husband and I did that with all of the Harry Potter books. (Love Jim Dale (the narator for all of the Harry Potter books on tape/CD), he did a FABULOUS job!!)

Oh yeah on another note...another thing you didn't know about me. To the surprise of all of the my friends...I have NEVER seen Greece (the musical). Yep, never. Don't know why, but I haven't.

3 Sweet Comments:

Your Best Friend said...

Come to my house and we will watch Greece together. I sing every song though!

Heather said...

i love listening to books on tape. they help long car rides go sooo fast!

Kathi said...

Im so glad Im not the only girl Scifi- Scarey movie fan.Ive not read Twilight either.The tots dont give me five minutes to read my mail (grin) so on tape would be perfect! Great idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin