It has been a long, really long time since I have blogged. Almost 2 years! While I have posted in instagram, twitter & on facebook (personal page & fan page) over the last 2 years, my little blog has taken a backseat. I have wanted to post so many times, but never seemed to find the time.
Soooo much has happened in 2 years.
- We sold our Tiny House & MOVED! (a few miles away, lol)
- I now have a full time job outside of the house!
- I still make clay pieces and my etsy shop is still open.
- I did 4 craft shows this year and had an open house.
- My husband has a new job.
- My son is in high school and is almost 6ft tall.
- My daughter is in a different elementary school (same district) and is now in 3rd grade.
- Jeff & I Rocked our Disney Side and did the 24hour day at Magic Kingdom! (without kids)
Here's to a new year!