Sunday, March 17, 2013

Before & After....

See the picture up on the wall on the left?
It's above Lily in the picture below.
I got that picture many many years ago (I think it's from Home Interiors) and was feeling I needed a change....
I took it down, moved over the white frames and added this new print.  I am liking it much better.  :)

Jeff isn't sold, he hates change and doesn't really like anything on the walls.  Oh well, can't please everyone.   ;)

I purchased something last Sunday for the other side of  window, but it's not here yet. 

Sharing tomorrow how I created this print.  :)

My Signature

2 Sweet Comments:

Liz Mays said...

I think it really added some freshness. Love it!

Masshole Mommy said...

Plain walls can get boring & the pop of color definitely adds to the character of the room!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin