Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween

I know I am a week late posting these photos.  Time seems to be getting away from me lately.

Ian and Lily were Anakin Skywalker and Cinderella for Halloween this year.  I took a few photos of the kids before we left to met up with friends for our annual trick or treat tradition


Thankfully it was warm this year.  The kids only needed a few layers under their costumes.  I was grateful that the time change happens after Halloween now...it was nice to have some daylight while trick or treating.

Here is a group shot of all the kids together before we went out...my friend's kids were the circus...(ring master, clown, tiger & strong man)

My Signature

4 Sweet Comments:

Angie - Big Bears Wife said...

Hope you all had a great halloween! love all the costumes!

Unknown said...

It was warm here too .... SUCH a plus on Halloween for the trick or treaters! Cute outfits!!

Liz Mays said...

Every last one of them looked fabulous!

Finding Charm said...

What a great Halloween group. Ian looks so tall!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin