Saturday, December 18, 2010

Finally Finished

I took some time this week to make my daughter her Lalaloopsy necklace for her birthday.
(Pendant made out of polymer clay by me for my daughter.)

Which Lalaloopsy doll is your favorite?

Now I just have to make Spot Splatter Splash's zebra and make a bracelet to go with the necklace. Never to late to give her a present.  =)

I am linking to these fabulous parties, here.
and here...
Get Your Craft On Tuesdayhandmade projects

My Signature

16 Sweet Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!

Melanie said...

Adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww so cute....the zebra bracelet will be a great addition. I like crumbs sugar cookie:)

Sawdust Girl said...

absolutely adorable!

Wendy Irene said...

Her necklace is so cute! I can't wait to see the bracelet! Have a wonderful week Melanie!

Kimberly said...

I can't believe how cute that turned out! You're a pc rockstar. :)

Jingle said...

She turned out so cute!!!

Unknown said...

oh that is soooooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

OMGosh! This is TDF! My girls have been seriously bitten by the lalaloopsy bug! Our favs. are Crumbs Sugar Cookie and Pillow Feather bed!

Jeana
inplaceofhercrown

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Cute! I am sure she will love it!

DANA said...

Hello! I found you at Pinkapotamus and I am loving your blog! I wanted to invite you to enter my $50 American Express giveaway and my link party that are both going on this week! Keep up the great blogging and happy holidays! -Dana

http://danajeanward.blogspot.com/2010/12/50-american-express-giveaway-ends.htm

Scary Mommy said...

That is SO stinking cute!!

Run DMT said...

Oh that is simply PERFECT! How adorable! She will love it! WTG, mama!

If my girls know about these Lalaloopsy dolls, they haven't mentioned them to me. Thank goodness! I hear they are hard to find.

Have a Merry Christmas! xox

Unknown said...

Soo adorable! We are getting the Pink Lalaloopsie for my daughter for Christmas too! I love it! Thanks for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party!

Michelle L. said...

That is so super cute! My first time visiting, must explore.

Kyla Armstrong said...

She is darling!!!

Thanks for linking up to to TOO Cute Tuesday.

http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin