Friday, December 31, 2010

Aloha Friday #39

It is Aloha Friday! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that people take it easy and look forward to the weekend.
http://islandlife808.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/aloha-banner.jpg
Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your comment below and link in Kailani’s blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

This weeks question is:
How was your 2010?

Mine was great!  Personally and professionally it was fantastic and I definitely can not complain.  I am definitely looking forward to a wonderful 2011.

Here is just a portion of the custom orders I created this holiday season.  Some are one of a kind, some were added to my shop this year after creating them and some will be definitely added next year.  (I do create ornaments all year round, so if there is something you would like for next Christmas please keep that in mind.)
A BIG thank you to all of my customers this year!  I am very grateful for all of you.

A few stats as of today:

I have had 605 sales in my etsy shop.
367 of those sales on etsy were from 2010!
My etsy shop has 1212 "Hearts".
My blog has 923 Blog Followers and 986 google reader subscribers and 123 e-mail subscribers.
There are 1077 Fans of Whimsical Creations on Facebook

Those numbers are just mind blowing to me.

Here's looking forward to a Fantastic 2011!  Have a safe New Year!!
My Signature

9 Sweet Comments:

I am Harriet said...

Your creations are cute.
I had a decent 2010 despite losing my parents.

Have a great New Years!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/12/what-3-things-do-you-need-besides-love/

~ Noelle said...

i think 2010 was great!!!!!!
here is to a great new year

annies home said...

2010 was a year of both good and bad for us

Unknown said...

i am happy to count myself as one of those 605 sales in your etsy shop! you make the cutest creations! :)

2010 was a tough one for me ... hard decisions, hard changes. but they were made and here's hoping the ramifications of those changes make for a better 2011!

happy new year!!!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I love all your creations! Can you do a dinosaur? ;)

2010 is ending on a high, though it was sort of rough getting there...2011 will definitely be awesome! ;)

Happy New Year!

Aloha: Happy New Year Resolutions

Colette S said...

I think 2010 was a blessing and lots of things learned.

Happy New Year to you!

Deni said...

Very difficult honestly....in may my marriage almost fell completely apart...then in June my step dad passed away, I began counseling and was diagnosed with depression, in Dec. I lost my grandfather and then a very special mentor in my life in just a few short days of each other...

I can't wait for 11, it's gotta be better

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

2010 was a mixed year. As a blogger it opened up amazing opportunities, including writing for a local magazine and going to two conferences. As a mother, it has been a challenge. Not being able to be in control of everything is tough, especially when it comes to my son at school. Knowing too much as an educator does not help this either.

Wendy Irene said...

Happy New Year Melanie!! Your beautiful work is truly inspiring. Warm wishes for a wonderful 2011!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin