Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday & Flashback Friday

Last week, I showed photos of my grandmother in the side yard of her grandmother's home.  This week here are 2 more photos of my grandmother in front of the house.  There used to be a wrap around porch, that they have since removed.

This photo is from 1938 when my grandmother was around 9yrs old.  She is on the porch with her Nana, but not sure who the 2 gentlemen in the photo are.  I think they may be her uncles.

This is my grandmother at at 16.  It's wild to see a horse on the front lawn....especially seeing what the house looks like today.  (There are photos of the house in a post I wrote about Niagara On The Lake.)


A 
Day With TwoFriday Photo FlashbackFlashback 
Friday Button
Way Back When-esday posts at Twinfatuation.
My Signature

4 Sweet Comments:

Kimberly said...

What a flashback! It's hard to put the "now" photo of the house with the "then" photo for sure!

Unknown said...

Those a pictures are really cool. Unfortunately I have to say it is not unusual to see a horse in my front yard. LOL

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Wow, great seeing these photos! And your grandmother has the same wonderful smile like you have! It must definitely run in the family. :)

Annette Piper said...

What wonderful photos!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin