Here is a little about the artist behind this pretty creation...
1. Tell us a little about yourself…
I am 26 with 2 boys (Isaac is 3 1/2 and Jason is 2) and we have one on the way due to arrive in September. I grew up all over the world and have lived in Canada, Australia and Grenada in addition to the United States (South Carolina, California and Colorado)
2. How long have you been doing this?
I have been making jewelry since I was 14 but just started working with polymer clay a little over a year ago.
3. Who/What inspires you?
COLORS!! I love color and bold combinations. I have recently been thinking about "branching out" and trying to do some more natural imitations (like beach rocks etc) to broaden my repertoire :)
4. What's your favorite piece?
Today, it's the Swirl Sophisticate and Zebra Craze bracelets at my etsy store here. Ask me tomorrow though and it will most likely be totally different!
5. What advice do you have for a beginner?
Don't be afraid to experiment! And like anything worth doing it takes practice so have fun practicing!
6. Where can we find you?
Shop :: Blog :: Facebook :: Twitter
Kate has generously offered to giveaway $20 Gift Certificate to her shop.
Leave a comment telling Kate what your favorite item in her shop is.
Must do this first before you can get any additional entries.
Extra Entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
- Follow my blog (current followers count).
- Follow The Topical Blonde's Blog.
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS or/and e-mail.
- Become a fan of The Tropical Blonde on Facebook.
- Blog about this contest and link it back to this blog.
- Follow me & Kate on twitter and tweet @melaniescrafts @kategardenghi about this giveaway.
- Become a fan of me on Facebook.