Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday & Flashback Friday

August 1974
21 Months Old
These photos are of me at 21mths old.  It's wild to look back at old photos and the different things you notice each time you look at them.  My parents still have that wooden chair and the trunk (both on the right).  I just took all of our snap beads that we had bought for Ian (and Lily played with, too) to the Salvation Army last Friday.  Fun how certain toys they still manufacture over time.

Neither one of my kids got my curls...sigh.

Don't forget to enter to win a $40GC to Soms Studio here.  (ends 3/13)

A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

You can participate and/or check out other Take Me Back Tuesday posts at A Giveaway Addicted Mommy.

You can participate and/or check out other Way Back When-esday posts at Twinfatuation.

You can participate and/or check out other Flashback Friday posts at Christopher And Tia's blog.

My Signature

11 Sweet Comments:

Elaine said...

Yep, I had snap beads and so did my kid.

And my daughter has pretty blond hair (like my mom or her dad) but missed either my loose curls or her dad's tight curls. She got both grandma's straight blond hair.

Walker Family said...

awww the good old days and good old toys...I loved your hair back them so adorable

Alyssa S. said...

I don't think I had that toy, but I totally remember it. I think I have some pics of me playing with my Little People that look a lot like that!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Awwww! Cute!

Braley Mama said...

What a cutie! I love the blanket they have on the couch! It reminds me of my aunts blankets she makes:O)

Tiges and Weince said...

Great photo, I love you take me back tuesday's they always make me smile. What I love about the photo is the texture on it, as they remind me of my baby photo's.

laura said...

LOVE IT!

Kim said...

snap beads! my mil still has some of these around for visiting kids to play with. I totally remember them, although maybe more from my younger siblings.

Unknown said...

Aww...what super cute pictures! I love looking back and seeing what my parents still have from way back too. And yes, there are certain toys that do stand the test of time, for us it's the stacking cups. My Mom still have mine and my kids play with them when they visit!!

Tia Colleen said...

Awww, so tiny and cute!

Devon said...

whats that thing you are sitting in??
i love old pics!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin