Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hauntingly Magical Celebration!

Welcome to my magical celebration!


Come on in out of the cold.

Take off your shoes and leave your brooms at the door...

hang up your hat and grab some candy corn...

lets grab some magical brew and sit by the fire and tell ghostly tales...


Lily & I would like to thank you for stopping by our celebration . So just for stopping by I would like to offer a 30% discount off my Fall Collection in my shop today and tomorrow. Please put HMC2009 in notes to seller and I will refund your discount via paypal.





Go on over to A Fanciful Twist to join in or see more Hauntingly Magical Celebrations being held today.








53 Sweet Comments:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Your Halloween inspired pieces are fantastic! Love the decorated tree with all the cool little ornaments. A perfect Halloween display. :)

April said...

I'm totally diggin the little witchy shoes. Do they come in a 7 1/2?

Pixie said...

Such a great party! Love your decorations...I'm having a blast "visiting" with everyone this morning.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm just stopping by from the blog party enjoying your wonderful post!

Happy Halloween!

Betzie said...

Cute little girl and a happy one!
Happy Halloweening!!!

laterg8r said...

what gorgeous creations, i love your halloween tree :D

Kathryn Costa said...

The best part is that big smile! What a delightful blog post. As you make your rounds, be sure to swing by my party. Your daughter may just like Collage Diva's crown that she gets at the end of the story. Visit here: www.collagediva.com

have a fun weekend!

Kimberly said...

It's a par-tay! Woohoo! :) You're so talented...

Junie Moon said...

I'm loving all the Halloween parties I'm discovering on the blog hop. Thank you so much for inviting us to your lovely party.

Deborah said...

What delightful creations you make! Adorable. But I think your best are Lily and Ian! Do stop by and join my party. **kisskiss** Deborah

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Love the celebration! Thanks for having me!

julietk said...

Hi doing the Halloween party round, I loved your little creations :-)

MJ Ornaments said...

Ah what sweet little creations! Thanks for the fun party! Take care, Martha

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Love the clay pieces!
Happy Haunting!

Liz Mays said...

I especially love the darling Halloween tree!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh my she is just darling!! Love your sweet holiday treats!! Wonderful party!! Please fly by mine when you can!
Happy Halloween, Sarah

Maggi said...

Muwahahahahahaha!

Those little clay projects are adorable! Thank you for a hauntingly good party!

I'm visiting from Beyond to celebrate the spookiest Halloween blog party ever! I hope you are having a fang-tastic time today! You are cordially invited to share in the celebration at my party HERE. I do hope you'll stop by!

Have a spook-tacular day!

AwtemNymf said...

I loved your Halloween sculpts! The candy corn is good enough to eat :O)
I enjoyed my visit! <{:O)
Be Enchanted!
Opal Moon Enchantments

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a cutie she is! Happy Halloween and have a magical weekend! Twyla

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Party to you! :)
http://carolinescrafts-carolinejones.blogspot.com/

Laume said...

Could Lily look any cuter? Hard to imagine!

yyam said...

Awww...love your whimsical creations and that lovely tree! You are so creative!

Have a bootiful day!

Anonymous said...

how magical and delightful!! thanks for letting me join.
have a happy haunting halloween!

Suzy said...

Super sweet party! Oh so cute and fun!

http://vivalayardsale.blogspot.com/2009/10/hauntingly-magical-celebration.html

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Janine said...

Cool party post.I like your little creations.
Enjoy the Halloween-party and feel invited to visit me on
joinjanine.blogspot.com

Raissa Spatola said...

Love your candy! Very creative! I hope you've enjoyed the party today! Thank you for stopping by my place!

Have a spooktacular Halloween!
Raissa

Muthering Heights said...

You are so talented!

creativegoddess said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to your party! You are invited to my party as well. I even have a give away. I do hope you'll stop by.

Vicki
http://creativegoddess.typepad.com/creativegoddess/

mermaiden said...

such charming creations! thank you for the invitation, and for stopping by my party earlier :D

Amisha said...

Beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Hello fellow party goer, Your Halloween tree is divine!, Happy Halloween to you!

Annabelle said...

Those booties are just too cute. Luv the little darlings!!!!
>^..^< Booutiful work!
Happy Hauntings and Happy Halloween
A Witch called Annabelle >^..^<

Deborah said...

That Halloween tree is exquisite. I can't get over how cute all your things are. You are right Christmas will be here before we know it.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

A very sweet post!
Thank you for coming to visit me!

Wishing you a wonderful evening!

Betty

Anonymous said...

simply beautiful...just fantastic!

Lynn Stevens said...

adorable both your creations and your little one. Thanks for stopping by my party!

Linda said...

cutest little halloweener I've seen Lindax
(Pyewacketts)

inge said...

Hello Melanie,

Your tree ( ànd your little daughter !!) do look lovely. Polymerclay IS fun to create with: really versatile ( I make bookcoves with it and other stuff...) and you made beautiful halloweendecorations.

greetings from belgium
Inge
PS : thanks for passing by at web.me.com/pinkepinke and meet my "buttonpeople"...

Erica said...

thanks to you and Lily for inviting me to your party, what a lovely big smile - and thanks for stopping by at my party

Rhonda Roo said...

Good lord woman! how do you make such teeny tiny things and still have eyesight? Hee. Very cute-so's your helper!
Happy Hallloween!

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Treats and tresures!!! How sweeeeet and spokkily delightful!

Bwahahahaaaaaaaaa!~ Thank you for being a delightful part of the festivites!!

Oliva Ohlson said...

I feel so welcome with the most sincere smile ever!!! Gotta fly off for more partying!

Anonymous said...

Weeee, loved this...thanks!

Donna, The Decorated House said...

Happy Halloween Blog Party!
Darling Halloween goodies!
Thanks for joining in.
Stop by for a visit.
TheDecoratedHouse

JEWELGIRL said...

What a wonderful super spooky Halloween post! Delightfully Good
and Frightfully Fun!
Happy Halloween! Jewelgirl

Beedeebabee said...

Hey Melanie! This was great! Loved all your adorable creations, especially that little cutie at the end! Hugs, Paulette ;)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Thank you so very much for your lovely comment on my blog (Chronically Vintage). I'm delighted that you stopped by as your visit led me to your deeply wonderful blog :)

Big hugs & joyful wishes for a marvelous countdown to All Hallows Eve!
♥ Jessica

Sueann said...

Sorry to be late!! The trade winds blew me off course. Thanks for keeping the candles lit for me. Wonderful party and your photos are fantastic!
Stop by mine
Hugs
SueAnn

Marie said...

I love the party decorations! :-)

Chickenbells said...

I am so very sorry that I was a bit late...but I'm happy that I was able to finally fly through! Happy Halloween...

http://foolsewoode.blogspot.com/2009/10/historically-halloween-has-been-time.html

Stella Dora von Swineburg said...

Hello! We're still partying and yours is fun! Thanks for the candy corn, my favorite! Come on over to our party and giveaway, and bring the little ones, we're child friendly!
http://stelladorasdiary.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-bash-and-giveaway.html

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Melanie! I had a Spooktacular time at your party! Loved all your magical goodies! The last pic with your daughter and FaBOOlous tree of ornies is so precious! Thanks so much for visiting my Halloween party! Have a great rest of the week!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin