Saturday, July 25, 2009

Berry Fun!

While I am waiting to go get my hair done for the wedding, I thought I would share some photos from last weekend when we went berry picking at Watt Farms. We had never been berry picking here. We have been going apple picking here for the past 4 years. When we went they had u-pick peaches, apricots, cherries & raspberries. We just did raspberries & cherries.



I just have to share...my husband rocks! Last night he went into the basement and grabbed our monitor from our PC and brought it upstairs and plugged my laptop into it. YAY, I can get to my photos (yes, I need to buy an external hard drive). So while I wait for the box to mail my laptop to hp, I can use it. YAY!!! Doing a little happy dance!

4 Sweet Comments:

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I left you an award on my site!
http://jleighdesignz.blogspot.com/2009/07/more-awards-thank-you.html

vivian said...

melanie, where do you live?? Watts is only 20 minutes from me, we go there for ice cream sometimes and I usually get some of my flowers there in the spring!
vivian

vivian said...

I just tried to leave a comment, but dont see it.. maybe yours wait for approval.. now I have to see if they do!

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

Wow! How wonderful! I love picking fresh fruit. We even picked apples in Canada one year and brought back tons of them. Love the photos...what a fun day!

Kim

Blog Widget by LinkWithin