Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday


July 1980.

Like I have said many times before, I come from a very crafty family.
My mother's great-uncle blew glass. My father took this photo when we were visiting him at his booth at Artpark, in Lewiston, NY. As a child I remember him showing me his workshop once. It was soooo neat!


Don't we look cute dressed alike?!?! (This photo was taken at my grandmother's house in Lewiston.)You can participate and/or check out other Take Me Back Tuesday posts at A Giveaway Addicted Mommy.

6 Sweet Comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, love those pigtails!!

Valerie said...

lol loved the pics and the little poem. My grandmother use to dress me and my three sisters just a like. lol

Anonymous said...

Aw... how sweet his poem and how wonderful to have grown up amidst such creativity.
You two look sweet in your little jean skirts. I like your hair!

Momstart said...

Awwwwwww, those are cute pictures!!

tiarastantrums said...

those are cool photos - look at all the bottles! hee hee

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

What a great trip back in the past! Fantastic photos.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin