Thursday, June 4, 2009

Decorate for 4th of July!

I am not sure about you, but July is one busy month for me and my family with many special dates.

It all starts off with The 4th of July!
(can you believe it's only 1 month from today?!?!)
So how are you going to celebrate? A party, B.B.Q, cook out, fireworks celebration or summer get together? How cute would those be with a set (or two) of Giggleberry bunting banners!?!? Check out the 4th of July/Patriotic section HERE for the selection of red, white and blue banners that will add the perfect touch to your party!

My favorite is this one, which one is your favorite? What is even better until the 21st of June ALL 4TH OF JULY/PATRIOTIC BANNERS HAVE FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!!

Be quick though because there is a limited amount of patriotic banners.

3 Sweet Comments:

Unknown said...

American Flag cake is a great dessert for 4th July. I have read on Project Weight Loss the recipe. My kids appreciated it. It feels good when your family says you're a great chef. It isn't a hard recipe, but that will be my secret.

AngiDe said...

I have a surprise for you over at my blog! Come check it out!

Angie
Nana's Box

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Thanks so much or the mention Mel!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin