Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday



November 13th, 2005
How time flies. We moved into our current house the day before Halloween in 2005. This is what it looked like when we moved in. All of the bushes are gone now and so are the awnings (what I referred to as eyelids). Those big bushes on either side of the steps were tied to the porch. Weird thing happened when we pulled out the bushes, my son cried when we pulled out the mini pine tree on the left of the picture. I have no idea why he was all of a sudden so attached to the mini pine tree. What I did uncover when we pulled out everything was a ton of Day Lilies. We kept those and put them on either side of the steps.
You can participate and/or check out other Take Me Back Tuesday posts at A Giveaway Addicted Mommy.

7 Sweet Comments:

Denise said...

Your son is adorable!

Amy and her little family said...

Time sure does fly! I love how he was so upset... so cute!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

I had to look back at the picture after you described how it looks now and I started giggling at the "eyelids." What a cute description! Your house looks like something out of a movie. I love it!

Jennifer said...

Great photographs. Your son is so adorable in these photos!

Diane said...

What handsome little man you have there! Just too cute! And, I have to say, I had a good laugh at your 'eyelids'!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Many hugs.........

Diane

Melissa said...

Great pics... I'd like to see how your house looks now... :)

Unknown said...

What cute pictures! I love the one of your son, he looks so glad to be there!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin