Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme


1. Name one person who made you smile today:
My daughter when she told me not to worry. It was hilarious.

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Taking a shower.

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Trying to rearrange my blog.

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
yes and that is all I have to say.

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
diet coke.

7. What was the last thing you ate?
1/2 a veggie delight from subway

8. The last sporting event you watched?
baseball...not because i wanted to.

9. Do you go to church every Sunday?
no

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
no

11. What are you doing tomorrow?
making polymer clay orders and a long list of cleaning duties while watching my children

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
my friend Amy from Giggleberry

13. Biggest annoyance right now?
Not being able to rearrange my blog the way I want it.

14. Last song listened to?
hmmm....not sure

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
no, wish i did

16. Are you jealous of anyone?
no

17. Is anyone jealous of you?
no

18. What do you usually do during the day?
Watch my children and spend way to much time on the computer.

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
no

20. Are you thinking about someone right now?
no

for more sunday stealing go here


0 Sweet Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin