Welcome to my second Not Me! Monday.
- I did not send my son to school last Monday with dirty underwear on because I forgot to wash the white load. Ummm...nope, not me. (I did manage to finish all of the laundry right after my son went to school though)
- When asked on Tuesday what was for the school lunch, I told my son hot dog. Then my son insisted that the school lunch was Chicken Nuggets. I did not give my son lunch money to teach him a lesson. Nope, mom is not right. I did not smile one it when he came home and told me that lunch was hot dog. I would never do that.
- I did not question my husband's multi-tasking skills. Nope, would not do that.
- I did not get upset when my husband decided to invite his parents on Saturday night to our house for Mother's Day. I did not then run around frantically and clean up my house.
- I did not only pay @ $48 for someone else to install my LCD screen on Tuesday. I also did not do the happy dance when the Fed Ex driver finally came at 7pm with it. Not I.
- I did not buy my daughter 3 quarter toys in Old Navy on Friday, just to get her to sit down in her stroller. Not I.
- I did not ask my readers to "buy a raffle" ticket to win a Coach Eyeglasses Case & a Polymer Clay Pendant made by me to raise funds for neuroblastoma research.