Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

YY Happy Mother's Day, MOM!! YY

May 11, 1980, I won 3rd prize for this picture I drew of my mom. The prize was breakfast for 4 at McDonald's on Mother's Day. I drew my mom in her nightgown. Y
**edited to add, if you click on the picture you can read what I wrote.
"she loves me. she is nice. she brings me to McDonald's for fish sandwiches and fries"
I have to laugh because when I was going through pictures of when we visited her a few weeks ago, she has this tee shirt with the #7 on it.
Happy Nana's Day from your grandchildren...
Kara

Mia

Ian & Lily

XOXOXO

6 Sweet Comments:

jen@odbt said...

Cute post! PS: Is there something special about the #7?

Unknown said...

first of all, love your new blog banner! So cute!

And LOL, that picture is adorable, and your writing even cuter :)

Happy Mother's Day, Melanie!

Winklepots said...

LOL, too funny about the #7 shirt. :o) I really like your blog banner, Melanie!

Happy Mother's Day!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Happy Mother's Day! Thanks for joining the giveaway :)

LillyShayStyle said...

What an adorable post! I wish I still had art from my child hood :)
YOU WON MY GIVEAWAY-YAY!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

How sweet! I love the card you made for your mom...and that is pretty funny that she was wearing a "7" shirt too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin