Saturday, April 11, 2009

For Stellan

For the past 3 weeks I have been following Stellan's story. If you are a blog hopper like I am, you probably have already heard of his story or have seen this button on people's blogs. I added it weeks ago.
Prayers for Stellan

Stellan has been in the hospital for almost 3 weeks now. He has been hospitalized for SVT (Supraventricular Tachycardia: A very rapid heart rate electrically originating on an inappropriate spot on the heart). My heart goes out to MckMama!

I decided last weekend that I am going to donate the proceeds of my Children's Flower Bracelet to the Stellan Fund.

Lots of flowers ready to be pretty bracelets. I also encourage you to check out Stellan's Name Gallery.
This was my contribution.

Hugs!

5 Sweet Comments:

Lesley said...

That is truly amazing of you.....and I love how you did Stellans Name....adorable...I know we are all praying for him to be able to go home soon....

Happy SITS day....

tscrapper said...

My heart breaks for these courageous little ones and their families.

MoodyMommy said...

Wow you are super crafty!!!

Coming over from SITS

Krissy said...

I love how his name came out..so creative! I'm still deciding how to do mine for him.

So sweet of you to donate the profits!

michelle allen said...

super cute flowers. i love your idea of donating the proceeds. bless you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin