First I was given the Kreative Blogger Award from Stampin Mom.
So here are the rules:
- List six things that make you happy
- Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers
- Link back to the person who gave you the award
- Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.
I was also tagged by LeakyMouth
Here's the rules:Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.~ Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.~ Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.~ Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are some more random facts that make me happy:
- Hearing Milky Cereal by LL Cool J. OMG, that song is hilarious and always brings a smile to my face. If you have never heard it, it's on my playlist here on my blog.
- Sparklies....love sparklies. Glitter makes everything better.
- My fuzzy socks. Add those to my uniform and I am complete. Heaven!
- My Dr. Martens. If you are not familiar with Dr. Martens, they are boots. I have the 8 eye boot in black. I bought mine 14 years ago and they are still in great shape. I wear them every winter and LOVE them.
- I love COUPONS! My favorite has to be the FREE red robin burger I get on my birthday. YUM! Just sign up for their birthday club.
- I am a TV junky....I have no idea what I did before TiVo (actually I do, but I do not want to scare you with that). I have a long list of shows I watch.
- I LOVE going to Target the day after a holiday. I am there with my husband at 7am the day after Christmas. I have been doing this for years. I also like to stalk the ends of Target for their clearance merchandise. My husband bought 2 huge lit trees about 5 years ago for under $20....they were 90% off. I also go the day after Easter, Halloween & Valentines Day.