Ok, so here are 7 random things about me:
1. I love going to concerts...lots of concerts. I saw Alice In Chains (with the new lead singer) when I was 7mths pregnant with my daughter on my birthday 2yrs ago. BTW...awesome concert!
2. I almost never wear makeup. Only wear it for pictures and weddings. =)
3. I love to wear what I call my uniform in the winter...velour sweats. My family laughs at me, but they are so comfy.
4. I have naturally wavy hair. Hated it growing up. I used to blow dry it straight every day. Now I love to put gel in it and go.
5. I am married to a man I would have never dated in high school. He was head of the nerd herd and I dated jerks. Yep, I finally got smart and realized there were nice guys out there.
6. I love to scrapbook and I am a Creative Memories snob. I love putting my pictures in albums and seeing my children's reactions to what I have done. Also, 100% of what I use to do this is Creative Memories. Love their products! I go to scrap and spa every year and look forward to it all year.
7. My 35th birthday this year is on Election Day. It has fallen on Election day in the past, but not such an important one as this. It's going to be a memorable one.
I know you're supposed to pass the award/tags on to other bloggers, but because there are just so many blogs that I enjoy...I'm breaking the rules.