2. Lily has a busier social calendar than I do. Which makes my calendar really full. Lots of play dates and birthday parties over the last couple weeks.
3. We have been home from our Florida adventure for over 2 weeks now and I still need to blog about our adventures. I finally downloaded my photos from my phone today.
4. We rented a car a couple times and went sightseeing/exploring sunny Florida. I finally got to see the Mickey power pole. I had seen it on blogs, but never in person. It was really cool!
4. The Erie County Fair has come to a close for another summer. It's an August tradition here in WNY. I am very impressed with the new improvements to the fair. We went 3 times this year. My favorite thing is the Butterfly exhibit.
5. Ian has middle school orientation on Wednesday. Where did the summer go? While I am ready for them to go back to school (insert evil laugh here), I am not ready for summer to end.
6. I am ready to go back to Disney for my 40th birthday in November. Not so sure about being ready to turn 40, but being in Disney will make it more palatable. :) Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party here I come. (yes, we are going back to Disney again!)
7. I am giving away this special Little Mermaid necklace over here.
8. Last weekend there was a family reunion of sorts in PA...sadly we missed it. I am traveling down that way to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday this coming weekend. We couldn't make the trip 2 weeks in a row.
(photo above taken by my father - my mom & her 4 sisters)
(above photo taken my my cousin - the whole group)
10. You are never to old to be silly. ;)
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday.