Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wordful Wednesday - Apple Camp

Over the last couple days Ian has attended Apple Camp.  He created this video last year and LOVED doing it so I signed him up to do it again this year.
I love the Apple Store.  Lily had fun playing on the i-pads while waiting for Ian.  We always find new cool apps when the kids play with the i-pads, too.
Day 1 they make their own song in garageband and Day 2 they make their video.
The second day there was a bit of a hiccup with his video, but after a trip back to the store where the boys played on the i-pads and the instructor fixed it everything was all good.
Here is the video Ian created.  (We can not attend the preview day on Saturday, so they have Ian his video today.)
(This time he used screenshots of his Minecraft world to make it.)

For more WW check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Seven Clown Circus,  Parenting by Dummies, Project Alicia,  Focused on the Magic & Fresh Mommy.
My Signature

1 Sweet Comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Oh wow, I didn't even know they did stuff like that at the Apple Store. I bet my oldest would like something like that!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin