Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pokemon

I have said before, when we are in Disney World we love to visit Epcot, especially the Japan pavilion. 

They are the best place to find pokemon items.  :)  Including food....
The first time we were there Ian bought some candy.  Some were better than others.  His favorite is this pokemon chocolate bar and couldn't wait to buy more when we were there in January..
In each package there is a chocolate bar with a different pokemon stamped in the bar. (There were also different wrappers featuring different pokemon.)

 The other kind he liked looked like different kinds of m&m's, but I never got a photo of them before they were all eaten.

My Signature

2 Sweet Comments:

Liz Mays said...

I was wondering how you managed to keep them from melting, but then I saw that they were eaten on the spot. Those are cute!

Masshole Mommy said...

Oh yes, my boys look forward to visiting Japan in the World Showcase every year because of the Pokemon products!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin