Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Movies

On Friday afternoon we took the kids to go see the movie The Odd Life of Timothy Green.  Both of the kids really wanted to see this after seeing all of the advertisments on the buses when were at Disney World.

We all liked the movie.  I am not going to lie to you, my husband & I both cried.  It is a very emotional "feel good" film.  There ARE sad parts.   With that said, I laughed out loud, too.  It was a cute movie.

On the way home a radio station was discussing how 2 kids were balling their eyes out on their way home after seeing the movie.  I guess it's been all over the internet.  All I have to say to that is you have to know your kids and it's "make believe".  (If you remember back ET was the same way...I just watched that with both of my kids recently.)

My kids liked Timothy Green alot and we discussed the movie after seeing it.  I mean seriously, kids are not born out of the ground and do not just show up at 10yrs old and ET is not hiding in your kids closet.

(pst....My husband leaned over and whispered in my ear, "that's where children come from and that is the story I am sticking too!" during that part of the movie.  I just about died.)




My Signature

2 Sweet Comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

It looks like a good movie. I like that kids come from the ground ;)

Liz Mays said...

Your hubs is taking the easy way out! lol I haven't seen it yet, but I want to!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin