Friday, June 22, 2012

Dear So & So

Dear Jeff,
Only 17more days left!!  I can not wait!!
=)  Your crazed Disney fan of a wife

Dear Lily,
I am super duper proud of you.  You were a trooper when it came to getting your ear re pierced.  I am happy that you are happy with your new earrings.  :D
Love, Mommy

Dear Ian,
Stop photo bombing me...it now looks like there is this tiny arm coming out of your head.
Your annoyed mother.

Dear new cell phone,
I am sooo happy that I finally have you.  After lots of research and figuring out what I want/didn't need, I am really happy with the phone/plan I went with.  (I decided to stay with the t-mobile pay as you go plan, but switched over to the $30.00 per month plan offered through Walmart.  I now get 100min, unlimited text, unlimited data (5GB at 4G) per month.) It was bumpy along the way with t-mobile switching everything over to the new plan, but all is good in the end. 
Happy Customer.

Dear customers,
Thank you for being so awesome!!  I am hoping to finish everyone's orders up over the weekend and post a ready to ship day on my facebook page sometime next week. 
Grateful artist.

Dear Mom & Dad Adey,
Look another set of 3 little red headed brothers.  :D
Love, Melanie


Dear So and So...


If you would like to see more Dear So & So's and/or participate check out 3 Bedroom Bungalow.



My Signature

1 Sweet Comments:

Liz Mays said...

You must be working your butt off to get all those orders done so you can relax on your vacation!

Ian makes me laugh with his tiny arm head!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin