Friday, June 8, 2012

Dear So & So - Madagascar Edition

Dear Jeff, Ian & Lily,



Love, Me  :D

Dear Dad,
Click through the link in your e-mail and actually open my blog....and then watch the clip above and smile.
Love, Melanie
ps....play it for the girls.  :D

Dear McDonalds,
I was so excited to see you had the Madagascar toys....but was soooo disappointed to see there is not a Polka Dot Afro Zebra.  Obviously that was really poor planning by someone.  I am sure I am not the only person that was surprised that there wasn't one.
Disappointed Customer


My Signature

2 Sweet Comments:

Adrienne said...

Hahahaha! I haven't seen the movie (or any of them...I know, sorry!) but I am heading to McDonalds to get the sassy penguin dude for my (22 yo) son! Hahahaha!

Annmarie Pipa said...

haha happy meals are supposed to make everyone happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin